1. 76cm Ka band VSAT satellite dish antenna 2. Commercial/ Military Ka-band frequency 3. One-piece precision steel reflector 4. High performance feeder 5. Fine Az/El adjustment and pedestal system 6. Most cost-effective solution 7. Mass production 8. Designed for most ka-band TransceiversChat Now
China Starwin 0.76 M KA BAND VSAT ANTENNA
General Description of 0.76m Ka VSAT antenna
China Starwin 0.76 m Ka band VSAT antenna is the robust, high performance and most cost-effective satellite antenna dish designed for Ka-band transmit and receive operation worldwide, for broadband service on High-Throughput Satellites (HTSs).
This new 0.76m Ka band dish antenna provides a fine reflector with a stretch formed steel panel and the high performance ka band feeder.
The special designed azimuth over elevation pedestal provides a cost-effective solution for ground or roof installation with high stiffness, stability and good wind resistance.
The electrical performance is compliant with FCC and ITU-RS-580 sidelobe specifications and Intelsat, Eutelsat, SES, AsiaSat, ChinaSat, etc requirement.
Features of 76cm Ka band VSAT antenna
● 76cm Ka band VSAT satellite dish antenna
● Commercial/ Military Ka-band frequency
● One-piece precision steel reflector
● High performance feeder
● Fine Az/El adjustment and pedestal system
● Most cost-effective solution
● Mass production
● Designed for most ka-band Transceivers
SWKA76-CP2 (Starwin 0.76m Ka band antenna)
Antenna Pedestal Type
Antenna Drive Mode
Tx: 28GHz~31GHz Rx: 18.2 GHz~21.0GHz
Tx: G≥44.0＋20lg(f/29.5) Rx: G≥41.0＋20lg(f/19.95)
Circular or Liner
Rx port: WR42, Tx port: WR28
Azimuth: ±85°under Elevation: 5º~85º
Operation Wind Speed
Copyright © China Starwin Science & Technology Co.,Ltd, All Rights Reserved.