1. Wide azimuth range 0-360° 2. Wider Ka band working frequency 3. Hot dip zinc steel pedestal, hub & back struts 4. Galvanized stainless steel fasteners 5. Survival 125 mph high wind resistance
China Starwin 2.4m Ka Band Antenna
General Description of 2.4m Ka band antenna
China Starwin 2.4m Ka band ring focus antenna is designed for Ka band transmit and receive operation.
● The precision high quality aluminum reflector constructed with stretch formed double coated 4 panels, strong back structures and hub, no field alignment.
● The standard designed azimuth over elevation king post pedestal provides a cost-effective solution for ground or roof installation with high stiffness and stability, wide Az&El moving range and fine drive performance, ensure the pointing and tracking accuracy.
● Equipped with special designed wide Ka band feed assemblies.
● Also supply limit switches, foundation hardware kit and required packing.
* Meets or exceeds CCIR 580 and INTELSAT Requirements
* Wide azimuth range 0-360°
* Wider Ka band working frequency
* Hot dip zinc steel pedestal, hub & back struts
* Galvanized stainless steel fasteners
* Survival 125mph high wind resistance
* Motorization kits
* Controller and tracking receiver
* 2 ports/ 4 ports linear/ circular polarized feeds
* Feed blower or deicing with automatic controls
* Lightning Rod Kits
* Non-penetrating mount (NPM)
* Integrated LNB or LNA systems
* HPAs, converters and M&C systems
* Turnkey installation & testing
Operating Frequency, GHz
Gain, Mid-band, dBi
XPD(on Axis), dB
XPD across 1dB Beam Width, dB
Antenna Noise Temperature 2-port feed
-3 dB Beam Width, Mid-band
≥32dB/K at 20°elevation
Tx. Power Capability, KW
Feed Insertion Loss, dB
Isolation, Tx to Rx, dB
90% Peaks under Following Envelop
Antenna Pointing Range
Manual or Motorized
Motor Drive System
Azimuth Travel Rate
Elevation Travel Rate
0.11° /s ( 0.06° /s)
0.17° /s ( 0.08° /s°)
79km/h gusting to 97km/h
- 20°C ～+ 48°C
Copyright © China Starwin Science & Technology Co.,Ltd, All Rights Reserved.